Snail mail Sunday

Sunday, August 19, 2012 , 12 Comments


SENT

Oopsie daisy, I forgot to show you this letter last week. I sent it to Saar.




I also sent out this mistery package.. More about it in a couple of weeks/months!



RECEIVED

Every time they called my name on youth camp after lunch, I got so excited! Mail mail mail! I'm loving it!

From Marijke:
Ha ha, I was só excited for this one! Since the mail man wouldn't want to give me the letter (there weren't enough stamps on the envelope because of the square shape) I had to visit the post office and pay an additional €0.75. But I was surprised by this adorable letter from Marijke, in an owl envelope she made herself!


From Saar:
Another - reaaaaaally long - letter from Saar, I loved the fact that she used all different kinds of paper. She included beautiful lace and a ribbon :)






From Elise:
Another letter from my dear friend Elise. This was a party just to open! (Not so) oldschool photos of us, delicious "women's tea", a pin from Takkie (the dog from Jip & Janneke, drawings made by Fiep Westendorp), handmade magnets and an illustration from a fox (because it doesn't always have to be owls ;-) )






From (Celes)Tine:
Yay for Tine's surprising mail! She even drew a swan and included some hilarious drawings. I love the sticker she used (handmade?) to seal the envelope. Too funny!








From my parents:
A "Where is Waldo" postcard with some sweet words.


From Jolien:
Another sweet letter from Jolien, that included sea shells, a cute handprint card and adorable travel stickers.




From Christel:
And last, but definitely not least I got some owly jewellery from Christel. She bought this amazing owl necklace from Accessorize and sent it my way. Só sweet and só pretty. Thank you once again, dear Christel!




Phew, and now I'm pleased to say that my posts about incoming and outgoing mail are finally up to date! Yay for that!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer