Snail mail Sunday

Sunday, August 12, 2012 10 Comments


I'm slowly (or at least trying to) catching up on all the snail mail I sent out and received these past few weeks. Here we go!

SENT

to Els:
To thank her for the little package she made me, I sent her this. A few cute illustrations, a handmade card and bow, a little puppet and two split pens.


to Jolien
a loooong letter and a little cat notebook I found in the Czech Republic!


to my niece Anke
She was on youth camp, so I sent her a letter and a sudoku to kill time (which she probably didn't need to ;-) )


to Bien:
A package I put together for Bieneke. This was so much fun to make! I made her a tiny felt strawberry, included two split pens, a few pretty buttons (that she can use to make magnets with!), the best tea ever made (turkish apple) & made some fabric tape.










to Fab:
I replied to Fabrizia and did a first attempt at making a pop-up card!






That's all for now :) See you soon!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer