Gifts from the blogosphere ♥

Tuesday, August 07, 2012 , 5 Comments


Lately I've received so many gifts from you, readers. And that, my dear friends, is OWLsome!! Thank you so much!

Let me start off with these cute owl earrings I got from Olapa. Thanks!! I couldn't resist buying the birdy mirror as well.


I got amazingly cute jewellery from Alexandra, who doesn't even have a blog of her own, but still wanted to send these owls to my place. Thank you dear Alexandra! They are perfect additions to my (little) collection :)






Last, but definitely not least is this owl skirt I got from Kelly (Ma vie en vert) Remember this post where I showed you the package I put together for her? I sent her a bunch of squares of colorful fabric, and the skirt is her way of thanking me. She blogged about it over here.
Zo mag iedereen mij wel bedanken hoor ;-)





photos by Kelly

It fits me like a glove! Thank you ^50187919082349 Kelly! (and I'm sorry for the lazy webcampicture but I haven't found the time yet to take decent pictures of it.. Will do as soon as I'm back, I promise!)


Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer