Snail mail Sunday

Sunday, July 29, 2012 , 13 Comments


Look at this massive amount of snail mail that was waiting for me when I got home from vacation. That sure was a happy day.



RECEIVED

From Bien:
A couple of weeks ago Bieneke asked me to do a little swap. Of course I was in! These lovely items are what she sent me: a pen, three handmade magnets, a little owl pendant, knitted panels and a beautiful little book that says 'notes from Elisse'. Such a fun package!






From Jolien:
Another letter from one of my penpals. She included a little origami bird, three small balloons and cute colourful pearls for a sewing project :)




From Saar:
Saar wrote a really long letter - like she usually does, and which I like a lot! - about all kinds of things. She always includes goodies, and this time that was a feather, a little button, a teeny tiny coloring page and the best (+ BIO!) parfum ever! (Also approved by Mr. Boyfriend)




From Elizabeth
Elizabeth asked me to do a swap and this is what she put together. Isn't that owl amazing? I think so. Those stickers are adorable. Thank you Ely!




From Mary
This sweet letter came from Mary, all the way from the US. I loved it all: her beautiful handwriting, the stories she told me, the owl drawing she made herself, all the cute things she included. Thank you so much Mary!




♥ ♥ ♥




From Marlou
Marlou sent me a letter on the cutest stationery and she included - oh dear - owl tissues. I must say I think they're too pretty to use... But I probably will, while watching a Disney movie or something. :)


From Elise:
A letter I got from a dear friend while I was in the Czech Republic. She was on camp with the youth movement at the time and included the most adorable letter from one of the kids. Haha.






That's it for now! You'll have to wait til next week to see what I sent out :)

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer