Snail mail Sunday


From now on all snail mail related posts will go online on Sunday. Yes, that is correct, from now on you'll get a snail mail update every Sunday. ♥ Yay!

Please click the "»" link, because this will be a very image heavy post!




SENT

To Saar:
I wrote a pretty long letter and included some 'goodies', for example the wallet, made from a juice carton.




To Jolien:
I forgot to take a picture of the letter I sent her :( But I did take a picture of the sewn envelopes! Still my favorite fabric EVER. Aren't strawberries the best? Hehe.


I also sent some letters to friends on vacation/youth camp. A bit on the short side and with less goodies.

To Geoffrey:


To Elise:


To Jef:



RECEIVED

From Els:
Els just wanted to send me a little snail mail package, which was filled with lots of fun! Thank you Els :) I really liked her self decorated envelope as well!




From Emmel:
Emmel sent me a mega full envelope back! And I will definitely be using that little booklet you made, that's so cute! She also included a lot of beautiful illustrations she made herself. So pretty.








From Fab:
I was smiling so hard when I received this one. Although this was only the first letter I received from Fab, I already know we're going to be great pen pals! She is so talented and kind. Look at that amazing owl pendant?!










That's it for this first edition of snail mail Sunday! Hope you enjoyed it and see you next week with more mail :)

follow me on bloglovin' & pinterest & facebook

13 reacties

  1. Oh uw postbode moet zo blij zijn met alle fijne envelopkes die hij in uw bus mag steken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een geweldige dingen! Super leuk die owl pendant en wat gebruik jij geweldige postzegels! Ik hou van caviaatjes haha, zijn dit reguliere postzegels in belgie? wij hebben alleen maar saaie met 1 of 2 erop of de koningin..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the idea of the "snail mail sunday"! :D Now I'll be looking forward for sundays just to be updated about your incoming/outgoing mail :) Anyway thank you for what you wrote about me, I'm glad you enjoyed my letter and I'm sure we'll be great pals too :3 All the other letters are just mesmerizing as usual! Wonderful mail <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amai Elisse, zoveel leuke brieven! Erg tof, dat gerecycleerd portefeuilletje, heb je die zelf gemaakt?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oef,dacht al dat je hem nooit gehad had!
    Els

    ReplyDelete
  6. zooooveel leuks weer <3 <3
    en hoera voor snail mail sundays! ik heb nu al zin in volgende week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elisse! En temeer dit weekend (21-22 juli) was er weer een open-deur-dag bij het Uilenhof!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super leuke mail! Weet ge dat ge uw eigen postzegels kunt ontwerpen op de website van de post? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderfully creative mail! Using a juice carton to make a wallet is amazing. One of the things I love best about crafts and mail art is how to one person, an item--for example, a juice carton--is just a juice carton. To another person, the possibilities are endless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ziet zo leuk uit! ik word er echt hebberig van

    ReplyDelete
  11. dat portemoneetje is keiof! en die uilenhanger ook! ik kijk al uit naar een nieuwe brief in m'n bus ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. NO WAY. way too cute. WAY TOO SWEET. loving thisss can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your mail always gives me inspiration! Juice carton wallet is so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments make my day!