Off to the Czech Republic!

Sunday, July 08, 2012 16 Comments

Most of the day today I'll be sitting on the bus, watching landscapes passing by, occasionally reading a book or playing a game, listening to some music, sleeping, etc.
After that I'll be enjoying myself in the Czech Republic, more exactly in a little village called Karst, not too far away from Prague! We have a lot of activities planned there: we're gonna go rafting, bobsleighing, paintballing and visiting Prague of course!

But don't worry, I've got a few posts planned in for you. I'll be back the 20th of July with the winner of the giveaway :)

Enjoy your holidays, see you in 12 days!

p.s. Mail and snail mail will not be answered until the 19th of July! After that I'll reply asap :)

P.S. Don't forget to join the giveaway!

follow me on bloglovin' & pinterest & facebook

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer