Mushroom skirt // Paddorokje

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 19 Comments

It had been a long time since I made something from scratch. But since I also (like every other female sewing blogger living in Belgium) got (actually, it was a gift from my mom ♥) Mme Zsazsa's book, I no longer had an excuse.

So I present to you, the mushroom skirt! Look at those little mushrooms. I'm in love with the fabric.


Please excuse me for the weird picture. The red top is actually a dress, that's why it's all frumpy..


I had to include these silly jumping pictures. Having photoshoots with my sister, always much fun (insert sarcasm ;) )


P.S. Don't forget to join the giveaway!


follow me on bloglovin' & pinterest & facebook

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer