25 July in pictures

Friday, July 27, 2012 , 25 Comments


As you can see here I did a 'my day in photos' once before, which I really liked.

Here's what I did on Wednesday.

7am - 8am
I got up really early to get to the train station by bike. The sun was already shining so bright, yay!


9am - 11:15am
While I was on my way to Amsterdam by train, I listened to some music and occasionally fell back asleep.
Random music I like at the moment.






11:30am
I met Marlou, who was my guide for the day. (she did a great job, even though we got lost now and then) We went to Waterlooplein for their flea market, but it wasn't too spectacular. I did see this amazing collection of cameras though!




12am
After that we grabbed a bite at Bagels & Beans. My first Bagel ever, and boy was it a goodie?! I think I've discovered my new favorite food.


1pm
We went to FOAM (which is the Amsterdam photography museum) and saw some amazing photographs. Marlou and I really liked the exposition by Erik Kessels about photo albums.

image by Marlou

2:30pm
On our way to no man's land I spotted a lazy cat. She was probably having trouble with the heat as well.


2:45pm
We got hungry again and got frozen yoghurt at Frozz (also a first timer!). Mine was coconut with mango & passion fruit. Great combo!


3:15pm - 5:20pm
We walked around a bit more, I was thrilled getting to see the channels and Marlou made a mega touristic picture of me (that's a must, right?). We went to 'de 9 straatjes', where we wandered around. Those cosy, tiny streets, the amazing weather and the nice company made it a wonderful afternoon :)

photo by Marlou



5:40pm
We got dinner at Wok to Walk and ate it at Vondelpark. We told each other stories, relaxed, enjoyed the shadow & our meals, and discovered how photogenic we really are.




8pm
Before hopping back on the train, we visited Art Unlimited (Twee van de Kaart) where I bought these cute postcards. <3




8:30pm
Marlou took her train back home, and a few minutes later I did too. It was a good day, a very good day.


You are kindly invited to check out Marlou's post about Amsterdam as well :)

follow me on bloglovin' & pinterest & facebook

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer