Received mail ✉

Saturday, June 16, 2012 , 20 Comments

❤ Received mail from last week ✉

From Jessi:
She sent me sunglasses that didn't fit her, a bookmark, the cutest little stamps and a handmade ring. Thank you so much Jessi for your cute package :)




From Vlinders in je Buik:
I ordered a package from this webshop. The lady of the house also included a few lovely stickers, so cute! Oh and by the way, these are my first real washi tapes. Yay!






P.S. Aren't my strawberry nails the best?!! Ha ha


From Jolien:
Look at this! Such a cute letter! Jolien drew the koala bear stamp herself, ánd she even made the little buttons. How cool is that? She also included a recipe for "vegi preparé", which I will be trying out soon! Thank you Jolien!












From Sarah:
The first letter I received from Sarah, a really long one and I liked it a lot! She told me all about her 3 cats, and included rocket salad seeds, an owl bag and a cute owl sticker.




Some letters back are already on their way :)
That's it for now folks! And next week: a new 'Owl you need is love' post!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer