Owl you need is love (6)

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 18 Comments



It's been a while since I last did an 'owl you need is love' post. So here a little update on my owl stash. ☺
// Het is alweer een hele tijd geleden dat ik mijn uilencollectie nog eens update, vandaar. ☺

My own crafted owl, I got him via 3eyedbear. How cute are these designs?


This owl case was a birthday gift. I use it to stock some of my sewing supplies.


Another birthday gift. Yes, I am a bit ashamed for only showing you guys this now.. Nah just kidding! It's an owl shaped hot-water bottle! Genius!


Recent findings from the thrift shop.







sources: National Geographic magazines December 2002 & February 2005

And this 'Owl you need is love' board on my Pinterest!

P.S. Go check out the giveaway that Marlous from The last days of Spring is hosting right now! Only for Dutch people though. You can win a voucher for Wimdu or a travel guide from Berlin. A-maaaa-zing!

That's it for now :)

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer