New lay-out! ♥

Thursday, June 14, 2012 22 Comments

As you can see, I drastically changed my lay-out.

I recommend using Chrome or Firefox and screen resolution 1366 x 768, because in Internet Explorer the new lay-out looks horrible! (and won't work correctly) Ha ha.

The manual for using the blog correctly might come in handy :)
» Above the blog posts you'll find different pages (like 'about me', 'contact', etc.). If you'll click on them, they'll direct you to that section.

» On the left you'll find me (hihi) and the social plugins for Bij gebrek aan beter.

» On the right you'll find the different categories/labels and archives of my posts.

I put a lot of time and effort in it so I hope you like it. Let me know when you find a bug/something that doesn't seem right in your browser/what you think! ☺

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer