Oe-hoe!

Friday, May 25, 2012 , , , 32 Comments

Some bits and pieces from two weeks ago (still wanted to share though).

» How cool is this picture/movie? It's called Cinemagram (click here to see some amazing cinemagrams other people made), and it's mine and the boyfriend's latest addiction!



» An owl stamp! Such a great find, I'm going to keep this one forever!



» The letter I sent to Marlou (do visit her blog, it is lovely). I'm really getting into the snail mail more and more lately, it's so much fun making and creating these little fun packages for other people that you barely/don't know.


I included this heart bookmark, isn't that cute?



» The typewriter my sister found in our local thrift shop. Such a lovely color ♥



Well, that was a whole lotta happiness in one post, hope you enjoyed it as much as I do. Now I'm off studying some more. Exams are almost here.

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer