No impact, no shopping: 3 & 4

Friday, May 18, 2012 16 Comments

For my New Years' resolutions this year I really wanted to do something about my shopping addiction. Last year I bought a lot of stuff that I barely wear.

I allow myself to buy 1 NEW item every month, and second-hand shopping, swapping with friends and thrifting is still permitted.
Click here if you want to see what I bought in January & February.

March:

I bought these handmade lace appliques from Carol (CountryCottageFriend on Etsy) and made them into earrings & a necklace. Carol is the sweetest, she is so patient and she even accepts custom requests. I will definitely be buying more stuff from her!
Loving the peacocks by the way, they are suuuper big & fun to wear!







April:

These lovely shoes. I bought them at H&M for €10. Ideal for summer!



These months I also didn't buy anything from thriftstores, and I'm really proud of myself for NOT doing so. I still have soooo many clothing items lying in my closet and getting dusty. On to the next months!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer