Maart

Wednesday, April 04, 2012 12 Comments

Finally I went to the MAS museum with a friend, though I only visited the top floor (the roof) where you have an awesome view over Antwerp.
I did see some of the bolders, little pieces of art.


A perfect spring day with a lot of kids teenagers. Awesome party afterwards.


A few pictures I made of my sister, isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful?


Some behind the scene footage from this post! It was so much fun (though I hurt my back real bad)




My sister dressed up as a bunny, she won a prize and was sooo happy with it.
& a bird nest in the mailbox from my grandmother. We had to remove it. Poor birdies.


Family time. I ate delicious canneloni with spinach and ricotta cheese
& we played the Astrid in Wonderland drinking game. Definitely a must-do!


We went minigolfing
& my mom, sister and her boyfriend took a stroll at the beach.


And finally a masterpiece my boyfriend and I made this weekend. Haha. I was so excited while we were making it!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer