Post (3)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 , 17 Comments

I love sending and receiving snail mail, here's a little peek at what I sent and received the last couple of weeks.

Letters sent:

To Marlou (heimarlou)





photos by Marlou

To Casper (spook)





photos by Casper

All three selfstitched cards:


The top one flew to Marcrista (stoffieleut).


Letters received:

Birthday cards! Some of them in Disney theme as well. I love how the little card says "Uilisse".




Card with a little birdie on it that I got from Marcrista.


The give-away I won from Merula, with the most awesome stuff in it EVER. I'm not even joking, I opened the package and I instantly fell in love with all the little treasures that I found in it.






Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer