Februari

Sunday, March 11, 2012 18 Comments

I apologize in advance, but this is going to be a picture overload for sure!
// Ik excuseer me op voorhand, dit wordt een mega-overload aan foto's!

It was my boyfriend's birthday in February, so we went to the tattooshop and he got his first tattoo! It was so exciting!



I enjoyed walks in the park, in the snow. Blogged about it here.


Went to Ghent with some of my friends. Blogged about it here.


And then... Finally, my Disney themed Birthday party! It was legen... wait for it... dary! All my friends had (made) the coolest costumes E V E R.

Top: Gepetto (aka my dad) and Zazu (aka my sister)
Bottom: Winnie, Big Mama, Alice


Top: A dress made out of an old bedsheet from Jungle Book! Nice!
Bottom: Junglerina and Cinderella (and the witch from Snow White in the background) partying hard.


Top: Minnie (& Mickey) Mouse and Winnie
Bottom: My sister and me


Top: Snow White, Maleficent (witch from Sleeping Beauty), Tinkerbell and Berlio
Bottom: Winnie-overload!


Top: Aladin, one of the seven dwarfs, Winnie
Bottom: The DJ's, Pluto and Chip (or Dale?)


Top: Robin Hood, Aladin 2 (aka my boyfriend), me, Chicken Little, Zazu
Bottom: Pocahontas, Snow White and Yasmine




Two friends made dinner for me, a three-course menu. I was amazed by their cooking skills. At the end of the night, you could roll me home, I was stuffed!


I also took some pictures of my sister for a school assignment.


And we made yummy Oreo cookies.

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer