7 February in pictures

Thursday, February 09, 2012 27 Comments

The 7th of February was quite the busy day for me, so I decided to do a little project: a photo an hour-project to be exactly. Well, kind off. I didn't really take pictures of e v e r y t h i n g because that would've been a bit silly.

8:30 am
Getting up at my boyfriends' place. No photos from moody boyfriend and moody Elisse.

8:45 am
Kissing the boyfriend goodbye because he had to go to his job. I took the tram home and decided not to take the usual road, but to take a walk in the park and to snap a few pictures of the snow.



9:15 am
Arriving home and eating breakfast, including a grapefruit. It's so yummy I'm gonna die!



10 am
A bit of surfing on the www, visiting my favorite blogs, and so on.


desktop background via here

11 am
My sister and I took the bike together to go exercising (and to be more precise: bodystyling). Afterwards we spent 15 minutes in the "ozoncabine" for complete relaxation. We took a shower and went back home.



1:30 pm
Lunch time!



And look at our backyard. I loooooove our cats!



2:30 pm
I did a bit of research/preparation for my birthday party this saturday. I'm turning 21 and I just had to throw a birthday party! The theme is - of course - Disney.





3:30 pm
My bangs needed a haircut.



4 pm
Going to the garage with my dad to pick up our car. CIB-ke is all better now, I guess he just couldn't really stand the cold.



5 pm
Doing my nails and make up.



6 pm
Dinner time! Unfortunately I didn't take pictures.

7 pm
Making my bag and taking the train to Ghent with a dear friend.



Me and 4 female friends had a little city trip in Ghent 7 - 8 February. It was lovely. We had a lot of catching up to do. If you're curious to see some pictures from our citytrip, let me know, then I'll post some of my favourite places in Ghent!

Elisse

Twentysomething - journalist - crazy cat lady - creatieve duizendpoot - hart verloren in 't stad - fervent lezer